Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Good bye October???

Good bye October???

 Seems like we were just saying good by September and hello October.. and here we are with only 3 more days left of October… 

So I guess it is GOOD BYE OCTOBER… and what the HEY, IT IS NOVEMBER ALREADY?   Well, I guess I can look at it this way.. that means I am a month closer to Spring.

Next week, when I come to post my first November page, there will be so many changes. 1. Halloween, of course… and will it be normal?   2. It is the weekend we change the clocks back… As Sunday, November 1st is the day. And then the day my post goes up will be election day.. The last day to vote. It might be counted later.. but the 3rd is the finally day.  So many have mailed in, taken and dropped off at drop off places, and there are a lot of took advantage of the early voting.  People standing in lines for HOURS..some up to 11 HOURS… it is that important to them.  I truly am glad to see that.. And God bless those who have stood in line for so long. I am not sure I would.. I have a low tolerance for waiting. So you all are my hero’s and I see you take it seriously.  Then there are those who will show up on the 3rd.

Of course we know we will not know the winner for days passed. How close will it be?  This nation is more divide than any other time in my life time of 80 years.

 So I tell you… like every election year, that I have told you GET OUT AND VOTE.  I really don’t care who you vote for.. you might knock my vote out.. I don’t care… if you vote for whom you really believe in.

It is no secret that I don’t like Trump… but I would almost be ok with him winning if we could get rid of Mitch McConnell in Kentucky.. I will dance a happy dance if I see on the news he lost.. Lindsay Graham lost would be icing on the cake…   but things don’t look good for a lost for McConnell.. can’t believe his states people want him back… it is known that he hasn’t done anything for them.. but with politics you just never know..

No comments: