Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Garage Wall….

The Garage Wall…. 

Those of you who read my blog often, saw last August where I decided to make a mural out of the side of our garage…  When I was scrapping the old paint off so we could repaint it…. It just seems to be a shame to just do one color.  

 

So after scrubbing and scrapping we painted the beginning. It was the sky, the mountains, the grass, and creek with pond.  Also a forest dept look out.

And this is what it looked like after we got done.  




 





Jumping forward to 2020, I enlisted my granddaughter Lexi into helping me.. well to be honest.. She did it all..  she put in elk, deer, a cabin, and some rocks on the creek.. but then we ran out of time.   We had started late. Around the end of August as it had been too hot to paint before that. She did a great job.  It still has some to go.. but that will be next year.  There will be a couple more deer and several more elk and then finishing off the rocks near the creek…  So this is what we ended up with 2 weeks ago. Then it got cold and raining every other day…   THANK YOU LEXI…. I love it.










 

 

No comments: