Monday, June 12, 2023

LET IT GO .. LET IT GO…

LET IT GO .. LET IT GO…

Isn’t that the line from the son in Frozen.. don’t know what she was trying to let go, but I feel it.. 

Every time I decided to clean an area.. be it the desk, or a drawer or two, files on the desk that are kept just in case…   I think of George Carlin.   Surely you saw his take on STUFF..  How we have too much stuff..  We stash stuff..  we keep stuff.. we take stuff on vacation with us.. and if we go somewhere for just a day or two.. we take more stuff with us.

This is me to a T..  and I shift thru it from time to time.. When my desk gets to be a foot or two high.. or even if I am cleaning out a drawer  I do get rid of stuff..  but not enough…  I keep trying..  want to make it easier for the kids when I am gone..

How about you.. is your drawers and counters and dressers piled high.. can you get rid of things easy?

 

No comments: