Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Love a rainy night

Love a rainy night

Like the song says.. love a rainy night..  and I do .. I also love a good thunder storm..   Love watching the lighting like mother natures fireworks.. And like fireworks.. mother natures lightening show can be dangerous.  To the land as well as  humans.   Bring down large piece of land to ashes..  Also well as take ones home.. 

But I still love to watch and wait for the lightening… and then counting..  One thousand, two thousand … three thousand..  four thousand.. BAM BAM..  meaning 4 miles away.. Some things they are instantly apart.. knowing it is just over head.. 

I have pass love of nature to my children and grandchildren.. and they have passed it on to others..  Remember telling my kids not to be afraid..  it is just God rearranging the furniture upstairs.. and going from room to room… turning on and off the lights..

Even this evening.. talking to my youngest  she 53 and I am 83.. as we watched from our homes that are about 17 miles apart..  with glee of …..did you see that one..  wow.. did you hear that..   me on my deck and her in her front yard in the country.. 

No matter how old you are. You are never too old to be a kid

 

No comments: