Monday, May 06, 2024

Asking for help…. Not me

Asking for help….  Not me

Don’t know why I don’t’ ask for help for me..  Ask for others.. be it friend or family..

Over the years I have been the one who took others to grocery store, dr. appt. and any other place they needed to go..   Yet when I had to go with out a car for the day or even 2 or 3….  I never thought to ask someone to take me somewhere.  Just figure I can do without until I get the car.  Or if it isn’t that..   I just figure I will figure it out myself.. and get it done one way or another.   

Yet I am the first to volunteer? Why is that?  Are you that way?  Do you have friends who are?  Even if I get ahold of our gal who heads our church prayer group… I am asking them to pray for a friend or a family member..  Never once asked for me.. Don’t do it on purpose, just never think to ask.

No comments: