Tuesday, May 07, 2024

LOSING IT…. On the phone.. ROUND TWO...

LOSING IT…. On the phone..

We have a problem with our stove.. STILL..  we called the number that Home Depot told us.. got the run around.. and sent to stove’s factory number..  ended up going back to Home Depot and the guy there handled WHAT WE THOUGHT was the solution…  that the company would call back with in two days.. We waited 5 days..

ROUND TWO… So the King went back Monday.. Given another number .. don’t know if this was suppose to be another building for Samsung or what..  But first off.. the King was cut off TWICE.. after calling the 3rd time… This time they stayed on the line.

The King was trying really really hard not to lose it.  Normally I would take over as he loses his cool with stupidity.  But my ears have gotten so bad..  I don’t even try. Which is good as He had to have them repeat information AND ask them to repeat..what they said.. and also to clarify what they were asking for. 

Then after he gives them the ticket # he was given last week.. and then the model number AGAIN.. and then the SERIAL NUMBER AGAIN.. then he is told that it could not be the right serial number as they don’t start with a 0..  So down on the floor on my belly to look at below the drawer.. I tell him.. it is infact a 0.. Then they asked him to look at the burner.. I hear him say.. NO IT IS NOT DIRTY.. IT IS CLEAN.  NO THERE IS NOTHING DRAINING INTO IT.. WE HAVE THE RECOMMENDED ITEM TO PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPEN.. THE WAY THIS IS GOING I HAVE HALF A MIND TO TAKE YOUR DAMN STOVE AND THROW IT THRU THEIR WINDOW…..   I put capitals be cause he is shouting by time..  THEN.. the person said something about cutting him off and going to hang up due to his anger management..  I THOUGHT OH GOD.. this is not going to end good.  That must have worked as God did cool the King’s jets and he said in a calm voice.. what do you mean you are going to cut me off…. I am trying my best to understand what you want from me… Then he asked a couple more question of clarification.  Then he asked.. ok.. so when will you have some one come and fix it.. YOU ARE going to have some one come and fix it..  then he said.. no.. I don’t do texting..  so don’t bother to text me.  Send an email call our phone.. but texting is not going to work.

Finally he understood it was going to be sometime this week.. AND they will let us know before hand.. 

WE HOPE AND PRAY..

No comments: