Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another Good Old Days, and Kids

Baseball with no marked field and rocks
for bases....
Horseback riding
Kick the can (soccer with can instead of ball)
Hop scotch
Jump rope (by self or with others)
Jacks
Put on a show in the back yard
Tag
Hide and seek
Cowboy and indians (later known as
space ships or wars using the enemy
of the time)
Field football
Have forts? Tree houses?
Snow forts that you throw snowballs
from behind?

Do kids know how to do angels
in the snow?
Make Snowmen?

Do kids play any of this anymore?
Do they know how to go out and
play without a game in hand that
the fingers do the playing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, they are too busy getting finger exercise with their video games. I know, I created one of those kids..he said on his myspace that I was his hero for buying him his first Nintendo...yes, I'm kicking myself.