Thursday, December 14, 2006

I think the next catch phase is going to be:

I think the next catch phase is going to be:

I AM OFF THE CLOCK....

There is a movie coming out, with George
Clooney, I think it is called the Good
German. And I was watch TV this morning
and they had a clip from it. Not sure what
it was about to be honest. I think it was
the Clooney characters driver, who made
the remark. And then Clooney, turns his
head, and catches (what we are told is
his old girlfriend) a woman's face. He calls
her by name. There is pain in both of their
eyes, and she too, says the phase......
I AM OFF THE CLOCK TOO....

I like that. I wonder...if I tell the King
that, when he asks me to get him
something. Something that I think
he should get up off the chair to
get himself. Humm.....

Maybe I better practice it. Tone
may have a lot to do with if I
survive or not... (smile)

I AM OFF THE CLOCK....
I am off the clock....
I am off the clock, honey?

Yea, I better practice

No comments: