Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Keeping on Target

I am having a heck of time to keep my mind
On target… see the countdown is now 7 days.

7days from now, we will be on the road.
Oh, please weather, hold like you are…
And then 8 days from today, we will be
up in the air… Meaning all of us… for
6 hours.. (note to self..bring books).
And at the end of the day, we will be in
70+ weather… SUNSHINE…

So it is hard for me to stay in the old routine.
And my blogging is going to Hades in a hand
basket. Also I have my 5th anniversary coming
up in March. And the decision of, do I want to
continue on.

So here I sit, looking out at the overcast day of
38 degrees, dreaming of looking out the open
windows to see the ocean and feel the sunshine.
No wonder I am not on target…
I have to go and make a list of what not to forget.

No comments: