Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Monday, Monday …

Once again I borrow some song words…

Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday mornin', it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday mornin', Monday mornin' couldn't guarantee
That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me
Monday, Monday,

Woke up yesterday morning.. with these words on my lips.. and to great joy… I think everyone in our area was thrill to the sound of rain… to see actual puddles in our driveways…

Oh, what a blessing for our firemen out in the woods who are still fighting forest fires..  First was the snow in Montana over the weekend…which dampen the fires there.. and then this morning rain, helped ours.. I hear that south west part of Washington and the north west part of Oregon got rain over the weekend as well..  so much needed for all the fires in our northwest area.

So Monday, Monday.. so good to us…it was all that we hoped it would be. And then Monday, Monday, evening was just as it should be.. more rain.. sadly lightening joined it..but I hope it did not start any new fires.. Hopefully the rain cancelled out the lightening.




No comments: