Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I declare today to be

I declare today to be

By the way of Facebook and blog land.. I declare….

HERE YE, HERE YE…this day forth… Winter Mondays will be know as ALL DAY PJ DAY….

Those in the work force can use Sunday… but for the rest of us.. Monday is the day.. and totally celebrated the whole day.
Changing into clean pj’s after my shower tonight.

It is easy for me.. because on Monday, I get up and grab a cup of coffee, and then head to get the laundry and get the washer going.  I then straighten up the bathroom.. Wipe down the counter, sweep the floor, mop if needed  Then head in to get my breakfast of champions ready..  That would be granola type cereal, cut up strawberries or blueberries, with half of my coffee added for fluid.  Sound probably kind of gross to you, but actually it is quite good.

Then it is remove the wash and put it in the dryer, add the next set of clothes to the washer.  Straighten up the kitchen. Declutter the living room.  By that time the dryer has stopped, Unload, add the other clothes from the washer to the dryer..   Go fold the clothes.. that is if Misty hasn’t beat me to the pile.. as she LOVES warm clothes to snuggle in. A lot of times she burrows in to the middle of it all. 

Anyway, that is how my mornings go on Monday, so changing into clothes is forgotten half the time.  So it is easy to have Monday be a pj day. Afternoon is planning what is for dinner and prep cooking.

During late Spring, Summer and Fall, I don’t have time for pj’s,  it is clothes right away. Got to go get things done outside.. after I throw the wash in the washer.



No comments: