Monday, December 04, 2017

Gosh I miss programs like….

Watching the 50th anniversary show for Carol Burnett makes me remember what great shows there were..  And laugh… It was so great..

Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence, Lyle Waggoner and Tim Conway.
What a great crew…. Who made us laugh week after week.. So funny that they would even crack each other up..  I remember one time that Dick Van Dyke was on, and there was a sketch about an elephant, that Tim Conway was describing.. by the time he had finished all of the comedians were on the floor.. no one could care on.

Those were the day.. Where it was good clean fun. No one had to be nasty to each other, there was no cussing.. just down home good fun.
Vicki Lawrence went on to play Momma.  Having a show of her own that Carol would show up once in a while.

The first time I saw Carol Burnett, was on a day show called the Gary Moore Show.. she was so funny, yet she could sing as well..   And the last special that I can think of, that I saw, was her with Lucy Ball. Both of these ladies were in their 60’s + years.. and what great bodies and legs..  and sooooooooooooo funny…


GOSH, I MISS THAT KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT.. Is it the time or the type?  When even life was simplier.. I miss those days

No comments: