Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Are we the Jonah?


Are we the Jonah?

The phrase use to be that one was a Jonah, when one cause bad luck for others… 

I got to thinking the other day.. are we Jonahs? As it seems like death follows us…  We have had 4 just this year so far.  My sister, my cousin, Ken’s cousin’s wife, his brother.. are ones I can name off the top of my head.

Been this way for 4 years.. Started when his sister commit suicide after dealing or lack of dealing with depression…  After that was the King’s best friend of 45 years.. Gord.  Then the next year was our oldest daughter,  and then there is our son in law.. and sprinkled in and out of those years are some very good friends.. 

I know they say that when you get old, that you start losing people in your life.. But some of these were young.  And also they have passed the 3 series a long time ago……  you know when they talk about well that is 2, and death comes in 3’s…

So you might want to think twice about being friends with us.   Lol..   And we are starting to get numb from it. .. just enduring the time.. and pray.


No comments: