Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm Contagious

Today I went on a mission to contaminate the
people I met on my walking route.
You see, they say smiles are contagious. So I
decided to do my best on this mission. I walked
with a smile on my face. That ought to make
people wonder what I am up to.

I smiled and told the gentleman who was running,
Good Morning. He smiled back. Ah, ha... one...
Then there is the guy who bicycles to work, and
there is the boy who bicycles to school. There was
the workman who is doing a great job with the
grass next to Panhandle Bank. Good Morning, and
smiling all the way. The lady who sits by the window
and reads her paper. Today I waved and smiled.
She waved back and smiled. Ah, one after another.

So in Ponderay there are some contagious people
who I hope spread the disease.

The sun is calling my name. Got lots of yard ideas.
Also we are going to continue with our fence we
started two years ago.This year it is the front that
will get done.

And then there is the rose bush. My daughter gave
me a wonderfully smelling rose bush for Mother's day.
And I planted it yesterday. I was proud of myself as
I got the hole dug by myself, put the Miracle Grow in
and added water. Pounded on the bottom of the pot
and out popped the rose. And into the hole it went.
It looked great. It went well. I took off the tag, and
stood back and admired my workmanship. Then I
looked down at the tag... FULL SUN...it read. I just
got finish planting it ..... in FULL SHADE.... This spot
next to the garage never gets sun. (I picked the spot
because it is a climbing rose.) So now I have to go
find a place for the rose.... In the FULL SUN.

so smile...... and GOOD MORNING

No comments: