Thursday, May 19, 2005

Moment of Poor Judgement

Sticking out your tongue... some one on my
blog did the sign for the sticking out your
tongue... and I laughed. .

See over the years, I taught my kids NEVER EVER
stick your tongue out. I have even quick popped the
tongue if they ever tried.

But it came back to haunt me, my youngest
daughter has a son. He is 14 now. But when
he was about 2, he said or did something and
I...............to this day, I don't know what possessed
me to do it...............but I stuck out my tongue.

I know, I know... 30 some odd years of telling
my own children NEVER EVER do that.
And I DID IT. And it gets worse.

My grandson thought that was so funny, that he
ran and showed his mother. Who was horrified
because I was in the room and her son did the
unspeakable.

And then to make it worse, as she told him to never do
that and he uttered those words I did not want to hear.

Why?, NANA DID IT!! The look on my daughters
face, she was about to accuse him of lying, when
she saw the look on my face.
And she has not let me forget that .... to this
day. 12 years later. And of course she told all
my kids....

Oh, the shame of just a flick of a second of poor judgement

1 comment:

stebbijo said...

Too cute and funny!