Monday, October 02, 2006

I vote the Cafeteria Party

I am going to start calling myself
something else. I get asked from
time to time if I belong to the
Republican party or do I belong
to the Democrat party. I usually
answer that I am an Independent.

Which is true. But there really is
an Independent Party. Some times
nice people like Periot and Anderson,
of past have ran on the Independent
Party. Even Teddy Roosevelt ran as
an Independent. But I don't belong to them either.

So I am starting a new party. I am
calling it ...............................
THE CAFETERIA PARTY...

We, of the Cafeteria Party vote for
who ever we want. From all the
names that are offered, we can
pick and chose who we like and
will vote for.

Just like you go to the cafeteria to
eat, and the choosing of the meal
is cafetertia style. You don't just get
one entree to pick from, but a vast
amount of selections. Same with
voting. This guy here, this gal there,
who cares what party they are from.
They all look a like when they are
turn upside down, which is the usual
stance they have.

So disgusted with YOUR party??
Come join ours.. no dues, no rallies,
all you have to do is vote.

THE CAFETERIA PARTY... PARTY OF
THE PEOPLE!!

I will have to try that one out next time I
am at the polling place, or county courthouse.
What party are you, Wordtosser? Why the
Cafeteria Party, ma'am.

now I really am leaving... see you next week.

4 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

I just want to know who the "blue plate" special will be! lol

Safe journey; catch you on the flip side!

God's Helper said...

YaHoo, One very smart person!!
I''l join.
Stay safe and have fun.

PinkAcorn said...

Hi there !!
Hey, I'll be in Cocolalla next Thursday the 11th till the 18th. Coffee in Sandpoint sounds great!

JBelle said...

so....would we have the convention in Priest River? I love Priest River.