Monday, October 23, 2006

What you see...and Don't see...

Don't you see it? What? You don't see it at all.... well to be honest with you..I don't see it now either...

See, when I pointed the camera straight up at the sky, it was night time..(that is why it is black) but I could see thousands and thousands of stars. Bright stars, the big dipper, as bright as you could see. It was beautiful. We were up on a hill, at the foot hill of Scotsman Peak. Waiting for daylight, so the King could see if he could find some elk. I thought,
what a beautiful sight. So I thought well, at least you could see is the stars..
But nothing... nothing at..all...... why is that? Why can't the camera pick up what I saw with my naked eye?

1 comment:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I have never had any luck taking night time pictures with my Kodak. I quite trying.

Toni