Friday, November 07, 2008

Are you married to your parent?

Over the years I have seen men who
marry women like their mother. And
women who marry men like their fathers.

I have to say it was more the case
of the man than the woman...
I would say 60% or more men marry
women like their mothers..
And maybe 30% women marry like
their fathers.

Maybe it has something to do with
what their relationship was like with
that parent. But I don't know... as the
men that I am aware of, weren't that
close to their mothers... were closer
to their fathers. Maybe pick one like
their father did? And does it make
a difference if the mother and father
had a good relationship themselves?

I don't know the answer, but it has
been a wonder... especially with men
who have complained about their
mothers and then marry some one
just like them. Not look alike, I
am talking about personalities.

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

Hub is definitely married to his mother when it comes to housekeeping skills. Nil!