Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Don't borrow trouble

That is a thing I use to tell my kids.
don't borrow trouble. When ever.
they were worried about something,
that had not happen yet. Meaning
don't worry about something that hasn't
happen. It is a waste of time, also it
may not even happen. If you worry about
it, and it doesn't happen, look at all the
time you have wasted.

Same thing with "if only's". Now there is
a waste of time. Yet we have all spent our
time there. If only, I had done this or that.
If only I had said this or that
. The trouble
with that is...what is done is done. Can't
change it. So live with it.

When it comes to worrying, I have found out if
you think it over. Think of what is the worse that
can happen. And how you would handle it.
Then you don't worry because when the time
comes, you know what to do. And if it doesn't
happen, well, you are ok.
There for no worry. No time wasted.

No comments: