Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes

I have too many clothes. I have tried to thin
them out every spring and early winter.
I have so many that they get wrinkled hanging
there, smashed into each other. And I don’t iron.
Besides these are perm press. Although you wouldn’t
know it after they have been in there a while.

I do wear them all, some time…just some of them
more than others.

But why do I need so many? Would people notice
if I wore the same outfit two weeks in a row? Or
even twice a week? After all, if I go into a nursing
home, I will only have 3 change of clothes. Lol.

Yes, I really should do something about all those
pants and shirts… and then there is a drawer full
of t shirts. In fact I have 3 drawers full. One for
my tees with saying on them. One for the tank
top type, and one that is just plain colors.

No comments: