Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ARE THEY CRAZY??

9 MILLION DOLLARS!!!! No, not Congress. Besides that is
petty cash to Congress.. This is for a woman, a wife whose
husband betrayed her with another woman. (what is new about
that?). The wife sued girlfriend… and the COURTS GAVE
HER 9 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

No wonder why people are mad at lawyers and courts. And juries.
The one who should pay is the husband…. And it sure wouldn’t
be no $9,000,000! How do they come up with these figures? No
regular person makes $9,000,000 in their lifetime. Do they?

And what happens if she remarries next year or even in 5.. what
or how does she deserve that? She will get child support I would
think, so it isn’t for the kids…

No…no way. Are they crazy?
Oh, and this wasn’t a wife of a rock star or sport star, a CEO.
In fact I think he is an attorney.

I don't know what the girlfriend earns, but
9 MILLION?? let's get real people.

What happen to what my teacher told me in business law...
"you can only sue for what you actually lost"...guess that
went out in the 1950's when I was in school.

No comments: