Monday, March 15, 2010

Chinese Torture

Isn’t Chinese torture where they drop a drop of
water on your forehead, constantly..over and over?

That is the way I am beginning to feel. I have about
7 Republican friends. And I am beginning to feel like
I am in a Chinese Torture Chamber. Drop drop drop…

Emails, after emails, after emails… grand slamming
Obama. Like Bush, Obama is blamed for everything.
Except I didn’t send the emails on to my friends about
Bush.

It would be bad enough if it were all true. And Obama
does enough on his own, that he doesn’t need to be lied
about. But they still keep coming. I use to reply to my
friends with the www.snopes.com and the www.factcheck.org
telling them to check first before they forward their emails.
And that if the emails had 4 Fw’s to them, they probably
weren’t true. But they keep coming… so I hit the delete
key. A LOT! Yes, I have told them how I feel, but they still
come.

It irritates me two ways. First because of the usual. But
second, because I really don’t like it when you get slam
or hate emails or even tales about people. I don’t care if
it is about the President, Governors, or even your neighbors.
So much negativity sure can drain you down.

After all, there never has been a President that some
American’s didn’t hate… while they are in office.
Even Truman, Roosevelt, and Kennedy who are now
thought to be great Presidents.

No comments: