Tuesday, March 02, 2010

the first day

The first day we started out with a tour of the island









The only lighthouse that I saw...





Way, way, way down there is a guy in a red shirt, do you see him?


I sure like zoom lens, as this is who it is.... my grandson...


unusual rocks on the side of the road and along the coast.




Shore line




Entrance to a church



The water and beaches were wonderful


Best tasting Shrimp and the nicest of gals who ran it.



Boys will be boys, no matter what the age



these were all over the place... sure were pretty, reminded me of Jay type birds




the entrance to the dock that we could use across the street




I guess they really like this highway



Gardener at the Dole Plantation (no, she isn't real)



Pineapple plant and yes this is real


Looking off our upstairs patio in our bedroom



No comments: