Tuesday, July 06, 2010

DEBBIE AUSTIN, I hate you !!!

I was at a yard sale a while back and there was this Yoga DVD....
so I decided to take a chance on it... as it was only 50 cents...
I had not done Yoga for about 40 years or more... so figured it
might be good for balance and etc...

You know when the DVD comes on and all those who are showing you
how is going to be done are in their 30's, that this isn't going to be good...

So I gave it my best shot... and I have lost 3 pounds so far... in two weeks...
but I hate this tape...

I try my best to do it like they said..but I don't bend like that. And it is faster
than the one I did years ago. The one from years ago was like slow motion...
this one goes along at a fair clip. And it kind of reminds me to being at church
as a kid... You know stand up and sing, down your knees to pray and back up
to listen only to stand to sing again and back down again... for 30 minutes...
except we weren't praying... well, maybe I was,....praying I could still get up
off the floor...
Don't they have yogi for 70 year olds?

No comments: