Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Women in sports

Soccer…. For men only in competition?

I see girls on the local fields and in the newspapers..
I know that girls have gone on with scholarships to college..
But to what point do women get dropped from the national scene?

Now granted I did not see all the World Cup games… but what
I did see, I didn’t see…… women on the teams. Long hair men, but
Not women? Is there a reason for that?

What, women aren’t tough enough? Have you ever seen women
play anything? Have you seen the competitiveness of them?
No matter what it is… if women are playing, competing, they
have the go for blood, attitude. Be it soccer, tennis, wrestling,
baseball, basket ball… you name it..
If the woman herself is competitive, look out. Get a team together,
and you will really see a game worthy of any men team.

No comments: