Thursday, August 05, 2010

So many subjects, but

So many subjects to write about, but none of them of
great interest. So many things to do or yet to do, but
have to wait… So many thing to do and not wanting to
do them…

It is kind of a hurry up and wait. I have some financial stuff
coming and I have to get some of it started next month.
But then have to wait until next year to put it in force. I am not
a person who waits well. I like getting things done and on to the
next thing.

Seem like summer is slipping away so fast. I wanted to go swimming.
I go swimming when it is over 90. But when it is, I can’t go. When I
can, it is in the 70’s. I have a lot of the yard work done, but there was
a project or two, I wanted to start but no money until next year. I have
been waiting on this project for about 10 years. The King wants to
wait and do the whole thing at once. But if we had started at one
corner and worked around… I could have had it done by now. I just
might start it this winter by myself. One piece at a time.

Then there is the job I have postpone for a couple years. Going thru
my files. I really need to do this. I have attempted a couple of times,
but I hate it so much, I would only get some of it done. I have left it
for the summer. I have told myself, I would do it on a rainy day. We
sure had enough of those the first 6 months… then I said I will do
it in the winter as I am stuck in the house anyway. Here we are 5
years later and it still isn’t done. Normally I am a hurry up and get
it over type of person. But this sure has brought out the procrastinator
out in me.

No comments: