Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am late today....

I am late today because Blogspot would not let me
in this morning.... so gave it up...

Had to go get my hair done anyway. Which was my second
trip down there. As yesterday they only had 2 workers. So was
overloaded. As I returned today, there were only 3...the usual is
minimum of 4. I guess one of the things that the economy has to
do with as well... Not enough people have extra money for having
their hair cut and etc. I have cut mine down to twice a year and
having it cut the in-between times. Use to have it done every
3 months when I was working.

I noticed that one of the products line is half price. There was
a discount if you used cash instead. She explain that doing ATM
cards take 2 days for it to get into their account.

This isn't a mom and pop individual shop. this is a well known name
shop that you see the ads on TV... It's gotta be the hair....

Guess things are tough all over...

No comments: