Wednesday, September 01, 2010

OUTLAWS

Skipped out for a couple of days…. We had company.

My Outlaws that double for our friends… They came
an extra 8 hours from their original destination to see us.
I felt honored that they made the trip. As they are from
San Diego.

Outlaws are people who you use to be related to by
marriage. I was divorced once and widowed the second
time.
And I have been lucky as all of my Outlaws,
I am still friends with. And most I still have a regular
contact . Some, who I have recently thru Facebook,
have come to know again. They are the children of
brother/sister in laws. It is neat to see how they have
grown and their lives now. And it is wonderful to see
that they have the sense of humor of their parents.

So we had a wonderful weekend with the Outlaws, took them
to Birds Museum and out on our boat on the lake. Really enjoyed
reminiscing with them about past times.

Are you still friends with your outlaws?

No comments: