Monday, September 20, 2010

Lazy Monday

This past weekend I have been busy...
I made 18 jars of Jalapeno jelly, I made
stuff cabbage for dinner on Sat. and baked
chicken on Sunday...
Oh, yea.. finally gave in to my wanting a
funnel cake. Didn't get one at the fairs,
didn't make one over the summer. I knew
I shouldn't have it...but Friday night before
I went to bed, I falter and gave in to temptation.
I made funnel cake.. I ate one. (the recipe made 4)
and left the rest for the King for breakfast.

The King spent the last 3 days climbing up and down
hills, riding up and down roads in the hunt of the moose.
He was one of the lucky ones in the drawing, and he is
so hyped about getting the tag. AND he has seen bull
moose in the summer ever since he got his tag...
The season open last Wed. And not a bull moose to
be seen. Cows, calf, yes, but no bull moose. I told him
they had hunting calendars too...

So today as we get more rain... I am curling up on the
couch, with magazines in hand, and coffee cup on the
side table... with glances out the window to see the rain
come down... and read and who knows puppy and I might
nod off to sleep....

No comments: