Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

While I was away from the blog, One of
the things that sicken me was the news.

Not the political ads, even tho they were
nauseating.. but the death of children.
Not by accident, but by lack of concern,
anger, frustration, by men and women.

What is wrong with people? Why oh, why
does a woman date, live with, leave their
children with these men? When I was
single mother between marriages, I never
even let the men who I was dating, meet my
kids. And I sure the heck would not have them
live with me. Are women that needy? We sure
have come a long way ,baby.

As I have written before years ago…CHILDREN.
ARE. NOT. DISPOSABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet in our area… meaning Spokane, Coeur d Alene,
And surrounding areas…has had 5… 5 !!!!… beaten
and some killed in a matter of 3 weeks.
One of which was just a day or two after one had made
headlines.
I could not watch the news… made me sick. Both with
the piece of work, who did the deed, but with the women
who let them be with their children.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

As I have said many times before, people are ignorant!