Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's in your bathroom?

On a television show years ago, I saw
where one of the actors was in a friends
bathroom. That actor looked thru the
medience cabinet !!! Have you ever done that?

I haven’t. Never even thought of it, before the show.
Makes me shudder to even think of it now, and
EVEN MORE, the thought that someone would do that
in my bathroom. I have a boring cabinet, but still.

What is in your bathroom cabinet? Have you ever
looked in someone else’s… and if you do, would you
be ok with someone looking in yours?

And, if you are in your friend’s bathroom. You are on
the throne…there is a magazine on the counter across
from you… So do you read it? If you do… do you put it
back on the counter EXACTLY how it was sitting before?
So no one would know you read it, Or do you just place it
back up on the counter with out thinking what position it was in before?

1 comment:

Toni said...

Put a bunch of marble in your medicine cabinet. That will fix them....and no, I have NEVER opened someone elses medicine cabint!