Thursday, June 02, 2011

and then there was 4

As you can see... Momma Robin is still here, getting worms for her little ones...

It looks like there is 4 now... in case you think I am handling them or the nest, I am

not... I just point the camera down towards inside the nest, while Mom is out worm hunting...




My pansies... are doing well... in different places... but this is my favorite.

As you can see, I am having too much fun out side... so not much for blogging except

some pictures...

And tomorrow, my French doors are coming... and I should have a huge hole in my

wall, tomorrow night ready for Friday installation... I am so excited...

Next week it is the job of storing all my stuff in the cabinets, so we can take the

1940's metal cabinets out and in comes the wood ones...


So party on, with the summer, and yard work... will up date next week.. with pictures.


No comments: