Thursday, May 03, 2012

I am not looking forward to.....

I am not looking forward to
emails of this summer.. and fall.
They have already started...
had a few of them.. but now they
are getting to be more and
more...

When I said something about
not being a Democrat or Republican..
I was told that they were
sending them along to keep me informed.
And God forbid, if I say I
do my own... as they start in on what ever media
I read or watch.. no matter
what it is.. unless it is FOX, of course. Telling
me the site, media of my
choice is all liberal and out of whack. Surely
I would NOT believe what is
written or said.. Which kind of brings it to me, my feeling about them watching
FOX or one of their radical right wing sites.
But I am a little more
polite than they are.. and don't say that. But then again
maybe I don't because....quite
frankly, I don't want to fight.

These emails? If you haven't
gather it yet.. is the politically ones. Especially those of the Republican
persuasion. They seem to be so vicious
of nature. And sometimes, it is hard to hear it from people I call
friends. Now, my Democrats friends can
be a little forcible.. but so far none of them have been the jugular comments
of the direct right. In fact, they seem to be happy. I don't know why, as
neither party is doing well.

So here I sit.. do I say
something, or just keep my mouth shut.. I am tired of researching their emails
to see if any of it is even true... as they don't seem to care if it is true or
not, and pass it thru anyway. I hate it when I get lazy and don't research it
and find out it was a lie.. fake, or hoax.. don't like passing any of that on. So I guess I will read the subject line, if
it seems like the political kind.. the delete button will be used a lot.

No comments: