Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I sure wouldn't want to be President...

As we start the race, even tho they haven't gone thru the conventions
yet..we all ready have the grand slams..

And as we all know that there is truth, lies, spins and twist. And of course, the biggest
one of all.. TELL THEM ANYTHING THEY WANT TO HEAR. we can do
as we please later game... They all do it.. no matter what party you are talking about.

But here we are 3 years later, and we are slightly better off than we were before.
Companies are recovering.. BUY AMERICAN is helping out a lot of companies.
Which gives jobs. Some people can insure their kids
still on their health policies. And not so many houses are going into foreclosures.

But we have a long way to go yet. There are some people who are getting jobs,
but still we are standing at 8.5. Stock market is till a roller coaster thanks, to foreign
countries. Interest rates are still in the toilet. I mean, part of 1 per cent, really? Loans are hard to get.

So of the two, who do you think is really going to turn this whole mess around
and have the 500,000 a month jobs as Mr. Romney seems to think is the going rate..
didn't hear how he propose to do that, and for that matter, he didn't say he would..
he just raised the bar that high. And if he gets in.. the American people who believe
in him.. will expect him to do it.. and do it in 2 months.
After all they were calling for Obama's head 2 months after he got in, because
he had not taken care of the countries ills by that time.

But of either one of them.. who is really going to do something great? I know even
if I had the best of the best in each division... I know I couldn't get it done. There are
to many variables involved. And as we know, they aren't all here in America.
So unless we start making EVERY thing here in America... and not only sell here, but
overseas as well... and don't buy overseas.. then .. and only then, we might
come flying out of this hole. But I sure hope you aren't holding your breath.

Nope, I wouldn't want to be President in 2013.
It will be like the old English days, of OFF WITH HIS HEAD... when they
find out who ever wins, has feet of clay.
And I am telling you by the end of 2013.. I will be totally shocked if
we are out of this mess that Bush and his cronies made. And yes, I do blame it
on Bush. He had 8 full years to throw us to the wolves.. and did greatly.
My little pithy stock was worth twice what it is now, just a month before Mr. Bush
came in to office. A year later... sliced in half.. and that is before anyone even
knew who Obama was.

Yep, this will be interesting.. and as I said before Obama was voted in, I don't put much
stock into who is President.. it is the cabinet and the congress people who
worry me. And of course we have little to no control over that.

1 comment:

Betty said...

You're so right. It's the House and Senate we should concentrate on when we go to vote. Until we are willing to be realistic about our own representatives' motives, nothing much is going to happen. I know I am taking a good, hard look at my congressmen and senators. They aren't standing up to my scrutiny very well, I must say - not even the Democrats.