Monday, June 26, 2017

i WASN'T READY YET...


Yesterday was Julie's 57th birthday... and she has been gone for a month to the day. 

But the thought that came to mind, was I WASN'T READY YET... rarely is one ready to lose someone.. Especially ones's child. 

So we start the FIRST.. the first birthday....check.... to go will be the first Christmas, then my birthday.. (always got flowers and a card) the First Mother's day.. also a card and flowers day... and of course a call..

And then there is the everyday... Facebook... seeing things pop up... June 13..2015..Meet Me At The Beach... where we all went and Julie and my youngest walked the beach with me in the early morning..with coffee in hand... laughter...love.... these are the good times, that get me thru this.
So one First down.. 3 more to go..

Sorry Lord, but I JUST WASN'T READY YET.....I WASN'T DONE YET... 

No comments: