Saturday, May 18, 2019

The Car Show of LOST IN THE 50'S 2019

Went to Sandpoint to see the cars and take pictures.  Try to get the unusual.... also bear with me, as it is hard to get pictures without people.. so went with getting the most coverage I could.  Even with the drizzle of the day.. there were a LOT of cars to see... a lot of them were NOT in the parade the night before..  So hope you enjoy the pictures.. also a couple of non car show pictures of around town...

This Nash Rambler was a favorite ..one man said it would make an idea make over for an electric car..


 1955 Ford sunliner..
 1956 Crown Victoria Ford... can't see the color as well. but it is a beautiful maroon
 this is a chopped 57 Chevie....  I am an orginialist... so not a fan of this car


 1958 EDSEL



Ken said his father had a car just like this....same color too  Pontiac

 I think they said this was a 1940 Chevi

 1949 Ford pick up...... my dad had one for his going to work truck ... same color


 this was one very long rat rod...











 I had a boyfriend in R.I. who had a car just like this...  love them ever since.. 1956 Ford.. this is not the crown Victoria.. but the regular Victoria














 rat rods are hard to get a good picture of... as many people love to look at them.and the different parts they use for them..

 1940





this is the area of the recent fire that took a huge building which had 4 business in it.. 



 Brown's truck
 Mrs. Darrel Brown and Ken talking
 the late Darrel Brown's truck... brought down by his family...  as he has been in the car show for years.. but he pass this April

 don't know why this little guy was in the engine area...








This is Bob's car.. very well known to those who go to the parade .. as he revs up the engine and then fire flames shoot out the back and underneath the car... to many of cheers as he does it..






 two different years of VW's











the streets were crowed... non afraid of the drizzle rain...

 Mercury
 1958 EDSEL




 my friend Pat trying to get ahold of her sister who is at the car show too.... this is the only good of cell phones... lol... Where are you>>I am here next to???



one sister found.... Pat and her sister Bonnie


these were some of the cars I saw as I was walking back to my car





No comments: