Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Walking around the yard

To day is going to be pictures...  was going to put these up an hour ago.. but.. being I suffer from senior moments....  as I saw in the camera lens..WEEDS... so ended up putting the camera down and pulled some weeds away from the raspberry plant and blueberries...  So much more to do.. Also got to go tie up my clematis which is growing out of its restraints... and heading for the walk way..  So .. so much to do.. so little time.. heading out... enjoy the pictures.. as most enjoy flowers and plants..
 my view as I sip my coffee in the morning... from the deck
 clematis are coming back.. some starting to string out... so need to tied them upward

 the none bearing cherry tree... that decided to debark last year.. so we painted with some goo and wrapped it..

 some of the signs up on my wall at the deck.. and other hanging stuff
 might have to click on this one to read my latest sign... about wasting time..

 and then there is the chimes.. I have them every where, the deck ... the tree.. the garage by the clematis..

 this one is Lil man's fav.. as it is low enough he can reach it.. and it has fish on it

 this is the driveway side of the house.. rose in the middle.. also there is peonies and tulips and etc.
oh, the purple flowers?  some call those weeds.. and they do spread... they are silver dollars

 getting closer to blooming.. they are so beautiful... when open.. but they don't last a long time


 the front... .... entrance to the house with flowers from my daughter...

 in the front yard is a lilac next to the house.. and a snowball bush on the other side of the gate.. I love that view. one of my fav picture taking areas when they are in full bloom.. I cut them back some this spring.. so was a little worried about how they would do.. the snowball is doing great.. the lilac is hanging in there.




 these are the other side of the house.. which doesn't get looked much.. their is two peonies, a rose bush and what I call a Jack in the Beanstalk bush.. I bought it as a clematis...but it turn out not to be. It only gives me leaves.. and some awesome crook and crany twisted branches..


 this is last years white clematis... didn't know if it was going to do any good, as it only grew a foot last year.. and sparely leaves.. but this year is promising... clematis for me.. it takes a good 2 to 3 years before they start looking great... the top pictures has a 3 year old purple and a 2 year old red to the left of it..





 bleeding hearts are coming back this year.. and the new one is holding its own.. (above)
 This picture above, it my TIM PLANTER... Tim gave me a beautiful plant last year in this planter.. the flowers were one time deal.. so I planted some other things in there.. to see how they would do..


 these are Ken's hanging baskets... they came out super great.. he did 4 of them..so we have them around the hot tub area, in what was the pergola..

 this is back towards the garden... the bird baths.. just 10 feet away from the feeder.. the birds seem to like it...but so does the wasp... so have one of my traps there too.. and yes it does have the frame so no bird will be attached.. and no.. there is no honey bees either..  don't know why we don't get them..
 Ken has the veggie garden started..
 blueberries and raspberry in the picture above..in the corner

 the swallows came back .. they love the birdhouse sprinkler that Ken got the last year..


 solar lights in waiting... got them at the Goodwill... haven't decided exactly where I want to put them yet..

So there you have it.. a walk around the yard.. love this time of the year.. watching some of the flowers going.. like daffodils and roses coming in and filling up with leaves with promise of flowers to come..     have a nice day... enjoy life... it is the simple things.. that are so great..

No comments: