Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Turn the radio on......

What tunes do you tap your feet to?
What tunes from the past that make
you crank up the volume? Yesterday
as I was running errands a couple
came on thru the day, that I cranked
up the radio. Yes, even 64+ year
old crankup the radio. And sing with it.
But only by myself... especially
after my then 10 year old
grandson told me not to give
up my day job.
The songs, that I heard yesterday
was Proud Mary, Heard it on
the Grapevine, and Johnny B. Good.
And what is that song that was in
Tom Cruises movie.. give me that
old rock and roll? Which is kind of
funny, because when I use to dance
many many years ago to those tunes
I was a dyed in the wool Johnny Cash
fan.
And when I am home alone, doing
house work, I play IN THE NAVY, by
the Village people.
When I am in trouble, Amazing Grace
is hummed...lot of times with out
me knowing I am, until I get half
way thru...
So what tunes, get your toes
tapping? What makes you
crank up the volume?

No comments: