Thursday, March 17, 2005

What a wonderful day

What a wonderful day.....

Today I started my walk earlier. My walking
partner is out of town.
But today, it was colder. As yesterday
we had a lot of wind, and some
rain. And the mountains have snow.
So today as I am walking with
my St. Pat's Day shirt, (it
has a Shamrock on it with
a smiley face), I listen to Cajun
music. It was as close to
Irish as I had in my collection.
As I view the area, I am
privileged to see, I feel so
happy to be living where I do.
I could see from Baldy Mt.
to Schweitzer Mt. There was
the grey of the shadows of
clouds on the mountains,
yet on the peaks of both was
sunshine.
You could see the fresh
snow of last night. We
have not had any for
some time. And in the
valley between the two
mountains I see the snow
on the trees and the sunshine
that flowed across the valley
from one top to the other top.
So Happy St. Patrick Day
to all of you American's
of Irish descent.

No comments: