Thursday, March 31, 2005

Somewhere Over the Rainbow......

Some where over the Rainbow, Way up high,
There's a land that I heard ofOnce in a lullaby
If happy little bluebirds flyBeyond the rainbow.
Why, oh why can't I?

That is the first line and last line of
Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Today, it finally ends. And hopefully the media
will take their 3 ring circus some where else and
let the people at the Hospice Center have peace
and quiet, they deserved.

For Terri, it has ended. To be trapped inside
a body for 15 years. Now she is free. Only one
can make decisions for her. And I trust him
more than any earth bound person. He will
have her whole and happy....
And the other people left behind? He will
take care of you all too... He will judge, not I.

So Terri, I hear, SOME WHERE OVER THE RAINBOW...

For those who don't remember
the words...here they are...
at this site.
Good bye Terri, God Bless
http://www.reelclassics.com/Musicals/Wizoz/rainbow-lyrics.htm

No comments: