Friday, March 18, 2005

WHO DID IT!!

Was that you Marianne, who pulled that snow cloud
down to Kootenai level? I went to bed to the news
of snow in mountains..3000 level. Rain below that.
So I am thinking rain coat for my walk.
Kootenai is at 1500, I am guessing.
Way under the forecast. I woke to no snow in my
driveway and dusting on my lawn. As I left an
hour later, there was an inch. On my walk back
my footprints are gone. And as I walked up to
my yard, I could see it was missing something
I didn't get to do this year. It was missing ..
a snowman!! So with what little energy
I had left.. I built one. 3 of my favorite things
to do in the snow. Make snowman (use to get
my kids up at 1 or 2 am to go out with me on
a weekend. to make our snow men) second is
make an angel. (didn't do one today, no one to
pull me up, and webble wobbles don't make
good angels, when they try to get up) and third,
is getting dangerous to do... make ice cream. My
kids really did love snow ice cream. But now days
you really have to live way out to make ice cream.
Living in town where there are dogs and cats running
amuck, you really do have to watch out for
the yellow snow. Even making a snowman
can be hazardous. We don't have a dog, but our
yard seems to be...the neighborhood dog litter box.
Got to invest in a fence.
Well, enjoy the snow, it is suppose to rain this
afternoon... unless they lied.
And remember we need this... and will appreciate
it in August.

No comments: