Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rainy Days and Rainy Nights

These days aren't for cats nor dogs.
Each animal runs out and does it's
thing and back in....

I have chosen to do my Christmas cards.
I have a quarter of them done. Which
I will procrastinate and do the other, hopefully
some time between now and Christmas.

I got to admit, I am ahead of the game. I
have been known to do them on December
the 20th. At least I have started.

Be nice to get them all done before
Thanksgiving.... and then send them,
the Monday after Thanksgiving. That
would shock everyone. Except maybe
one. As she has gotten use to me
sending my Christmas card to her
in July. Or February. Just because I
can.

But I have been on my best
behavior the last few years and
sent it in December .

Hope you voted today... no matter
how you vote..I don't care...just
vote for who you believe in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I send e-christmas cards these days and call many during the holidays. I am like you, mailing gets boring before I am half done.
I voted absentee. I started this process when my father was alive and not able to go to the polls but most definitely wanted to participate in democracy.
Now, in my state, you can request an absentee ballot without cause. I like it very much because I have all the time I need for my selections, particularly in the amendment portion of the ballot.
Vote, always vote!!! You do make a difference.
abstract_art