Wednesday, March 07, 2007

2 for the price of 1

On Tuesday, there was a woman who entered
the Public Safety Building with a package, I
would guess, as I didn't see what form it was
in when it entered the building. It was a actual
pipe bomb. They have arrested her, as I am sure
the camera had all kinds of pictures of her. I would
hope anyway. But she is out of the public, arrested.
My question when I read the breaking news item,
was... how did she get into the building with it
in the first place. I thought with the Homeland
Security that they have metal detectors at every
entrance.

I read in the paper, about how the U.S. Congress
is trying to get the Japanese government to
apologize for what they call women sex slaves.
And what ever else they called the men who
gathered up women for brothels during the time
of WWII.

My question is...but WHY is our government
getting involved with this. It is not something that
happen in the United States. Don't get me wrong,
I don't condone it. It is an age old despicable problem.

Worse than our pimps of New York, Chicago, L.A. and
other cities. Who pry on the teen girls and even young
men. Of which brings me to the fact we can't clean up
our own pimps in the USA. Who do we think we are,
to tell another country to apologize. Especially when
if I understood it right, they apologized almost 10 years
ago.

What part of none of our Congress's business,
don't they understand. We are paying them well, to
help make life better here. Let's have our Congress
apologize to our troops for lousy health and benefits
follow ups. Apologize to our troops for having them
lose their homes and etc. because the Government,
run by Congress, drags down the family with red tape.
To the point that the family almost gives up. And some
have considered committing suicide so to get help for
their families.
Yes, Congress apologize for your own transgression
first. Then get to work on our roads, health benefits,
fair wage and etc. Let the other country's govern their
own and take care of their own business.

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

Great post, Cis.