Friday, March 09, 2007

For the next couple days......

I was going to punt and try to throw
something out here for today. But
to tell you the truth, I can't think of
anything. I guess you could say, I
have my mind else where.

The King is going in for knee surgery,
so if you are reading this in the morning,
I will be in the waiting room, reading a book
to pass the time away. The rest of the time
I will be checking him out and make sure
he is ok, before I head to the house and let
the dog out and then go back to the hospital.

So for the next couple days, my posting could
be spotty. As Monday, the King comes home
and I will be busy getting him settled in and
taking care of him.

So if you see something here, I had the time,
if not, I didn't.

1 comment:

LucilleNT said...

Glad to hear the king is doing well, say hello from us and he is still in our prayers.
Lucille and Dean