Monday, March 05, 2007

Starting year 3

710 Postings......
103 weeks of postings....
2000+ visitors
all equal to 2 years of blogging.


This picture is all over the internet. I have receive
it over the past 3 or 4 years probably about 12 times.
I love it.

This picture says it all to me... It's meaning is ....
my friends and myself. It can just be us gals....
or it can be just us old broad's, looking good.
That is what this blog is about. Just me sharing
words of fun and some times serious subjects.
Just for the fun of it. This is a picture of my friends
and I, on and off the blog.
With laughter in the air. Carefree.

Blogs come and go. And I am sure I will be
one of those as well. I try to take enough breaks
(weekends and holidays) so as not to get burnt out.
I know I will be taking a break this summer.
For the first time in our lives, we hope to have the
time and the money ... at the same time, to do trips.

So unless I win the lottery and can afford a laptop,
my posting may not be daily. So that is the future of
this blog. To keep going until it isn't fun. .
So .... From a Simple Mind... will continue as long
as it is fun and be carefree

After all, as the saying goes....
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!" .

2 comments:

JBelle said...

Congratulations Cis! And best wishes for a continuing, evolving blog. xoj

Mari Meehan said...

The BlogGals live! ;-)