Saturday, November 24, 2007

Learning all over again

My posting might be up and down the next
few days.... I am learning how to run a
computer all over again...

My old computer is freezing up daily
on me, and so I, after hours of trying
to make a good decision... which I am
still wondering about...I went out on
Black Friday and bought a new computer.

This is the first one in over 7 years. Had
the old one update for speed and some
tune up 3 years ago... and 2 years ago..
but finally it is telling me to let go.

As one of the HBO bloggers called my
old one... a boat anchor.. which seems
like it is becoming... so I am trying
get my different sites transferred over
to here.

And this is a test to see if I can manage
this one... on the new machine..

Thanks for your patience as I stumble thru...

No comments: