Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm BAD....

I am so bad.... in the winter time....
I get up, take the dog outside and get the newspaper
in my pj's ... with my coat over them....
then I read the paper, drink coffee... in my pj's.
then I put a load of wash in... still in pj's
straighten out the living room, picking up stuff, still in my pj's
take the wash out and put it in the dryer, start the next load..
still in my pj's.
sit with a cup of coffee and watch the first 20 minutes of
Regis and Kelly, still in my pj's...
take the dog outside, with my coat over my...pj's.
It is almost 10am... and I am in my pj's.
I don't know why... they are soft and warm... and
most of all comfortable.

If I got to exercise, then all of this is not...
As I get up do the dog and paper and coffee,
then it is into my exercise clothes....
But snowy day? weekends? it is pj's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Cis, looks like it's just you and me right now...I just read your email reply to my reply...let's see now, Jacquie Lawson/Carmilla Millan/New Year's card/--did I forget anything? Hah. Your latest reply mentioned snow, AH-HA! WE are getting that stuff too and our TV/radio squawkers are ecstatic (they have something to get excited about) -- they tell us we are in for 6"-8" of the white stuff today.

Do *we* care, Cis? Nope. You're in jammies, I'm in [very]soft pink fleece pants and top that really makes me want to go take a nap. After I have a small nosh, of course. LOL

This kind of day is when I really love being retired and not having to "white-knuckle" (drive)to the job anymore. La-La-La!!

MarmiteToasty said...

Sometimes its nice to be in someone elses JimJams LOL..... ;) wink

x

PinkAcorn said...

What are the holidays with out staying in PJ's all day?

Anonymous said...

Cis
Cindy gave me a real warm and snuggly pair of pj's for Christmas. I love them and hate to take them off. Maybe I will now get rid of my old thread bear fuzzy robe. ha
You deserve the R&R...
love ya and hope you two had a great holiday
maureen