Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snowmen and Angels

It must be winter....
After the snow of yesterday, I built my first snowman of the winter. It was cold out there, so did a quick one... old fashion one, that you use what ever you find on the ground .


Some how it isn't as much fun, if you don't have a child with you to help. And doing angels in the show, well, I still do them, but not with much grace... the falling into the snow is the easy part. It is the getting up that is my downfall.... no pun intended. So with my grandchildren all grown up and not wanting to do these foolish things ( glad I outgrew that stage, as the foolish things are the fun things) ..... anyway I enlisted my pup... Misty to help... which I am not sure she was, as you can see, she wants to rearrange the arms.

Hope you are still young enough in heart to go out and do the foolish things...

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

What fun! Wish I had been there with you. I'm still a child at heart if that counts!