Sunday, December 02, 2007

How high is the snow, Mama

As a take off of Johnny Cash's song, "How high is the water, mama"... this shows what we woke up to. When Misty went out side first thing this morning... I let her down from me carrying her out.... and she disappear into the snow, and popped up seconds later to hop to under the tree where it wasn't over her head... As you can see below, Rokon looks out disgustedly, as she realizes her days of travels outside are over for the winter, or at least as long as we have the snow.






And the answer to the question? we have 22 inches and still coming...

2 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We can't go out, even in the summer! You could have your Momma shovel you a nice area, that would be fun. Our Momma says it is crotch deep.

MGM said...

Not sure how I found you, but I had to comment as I lived a short, but heavenly, time in my life in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. It's painful to see pics of the area as I miss it sooooo much! Now I'm in the midwest in an area where the real estate is much cheaper, but the scenery is too!

Enjoy the snow! Wish I were there!