Thursday, July 10, 2008

Am I Kramer?

Do you remember on Seinfeld show,
where Kramer went nuts, with all kinds
of gyro type moves every time he heard
Mary Hart's voice.

He would have his shoulders cringe,
and his jaw would tightening, and act
like someone ran chalk on the board.
Do you remember that?

Well, I have found my Mary Hart. I don't
even know the woman's name. But every
time I saw her in the ads for the show she
is on, it would make me cringe. And watching
her in the ads, well, it is hard to explain. It
does something to my shoulders, by spine,
and my mind. And I am pretty sure it must
be all in my head... but this woman drives me
nuts. I have to leave the room.

I even decided she could not be that bad, as
it is in the ads. So I decided to watch the show.
I made it thru the second dancers and I couldn't
take it anymore. Her shrill, her fake smile. Like
a grill of a 50's car. Is her teeth wired shut? She
doesn't talk normal.

She is on the show called, "So you think you can
dance". At least I think that is the name. It is on
Fox on Wed. night. I tell you, even thinking about
this woman I can picture her and I feel like I am
Kramer. My whole body goes berserk.

No comments: